December 12, 2019 @ 1:00 pm – 8:00 pm
ADUs are taking off, and for good reason!
Due to recent changes in State Legislation, Californians can look to Accessory Dwelling Units (“ADUs”) as a way to create lasting investments for their families while building attractive, affordable, and sustainable housing for their community.
Join us on December 12 to learn about all the benefits of ADUs, along with the practical questions you should be asking as you get started on your project. This workshop will cover everything from financing and smart design to permitting, construction, and getting the most out of your investment.
Hosted by USGBC Redwood Empire and California Community Lender.
ADU Accelerator Agenda
1:00 PM – Welcome and Introductions
- D’Lynda Fisher – Petaluma Council Member
- Ray Lucchesi – Principal, Regenesis
1:30 PM – What’s to be done about the Sonoma County housing crisis?
- Chris Coursey – Candidate for Sonoma County Board of Supervisors
2:00 PM – Break & Networking
2:30 PM – Panel of experts
- Regulatory – Nina Bellucci, PRMD Sonoma County
- Management – CiCi Rosas, West County Property Rentals
- Design/Build – Robin Stephani, 8th Wave
- Finance – Jeff Kelly, California Community Lender Inc.
3:30 PM – Panel Q & A
- Kenyon Webster – Former Planning Director, Sebastopol
- Alima Silverman – Architect LEED AP
4:00 PM – Closing and CALL TO ACTION
4:15 PM – Adjourn & Networking
Expect to find answers to:
- What are the changes in ADU Legislation?
- What can an ADU contribute towards your work, lifestyle, and/or retirement planning?
- What are the different structural forms of ADUs?
- What is does the process of developing an ADU look like?
- What does the ADU rental market look like?
- What are the costs and methods of constructing an ADU?
- What financing and resources are available to help me with my ADU project?
- And much more with an extended Q&A session and exhibition room.
Workshop and Dinner Tickets sold together or separately.
Purchase tickets online – https://adu-sonoma-2019.eventbrite.com